Human Rights & Organizational Management
Governments are continually and progressively finding it necessary to practice and demonstrate human rights as a cornerstone of national development programs and the general conduct of public business.
It is similarly becoming progressively important that both private and public organizations must do a lot within the context of their own strategy and operations to support and respect the observance of human rights.
We help organizations to develop a Human Rights Matrix which is helpful for mapping both risks and opportunities and the management approaches that can link the two to enhance organizational strategy.
Our general Human Rights & Organizational
- Formulation of human rights policies and strategies
- Human rights due diligence at the corporate, market, product, or site levels that identifies unique company impacts, risks, and opportunities
- Tools to monitor and communicate performance and progress in advancing human rights
- Community and stakeholder engagements to build consensus and harmony for human rights objective for projects and programs
- Policies and processes for articulating corporate commitments to human rights and integrating human rights into core business functions
- Trainings and capacity building for advancing human rights programs in public and private sector organizations
Our Service Deliverables
Facilitating public and private sector organizations to develop and implement a Human Rights Frameworks that help to enhance the following:
- Improved stakeholder relations
- Improved employee recruitment, retention, and motivation
- Improved risk assessment and management
- Reduced risk of consumer protests
- Enhanced corporate reputation and brand image
- A more secure license to operate
- Strengthened shareholder / owner confidence
- More sustainable business relationships with governments, business partners, trade unions, sub-contractors and suppliers